The aim of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on protection. of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
1. Identification and contact details of the Manager
The organization WE LOVE WORK SPACES SL, domiciled at Ronda Sant Pere street, 58, 3rd floor, 2nd door, 08010 BARCELONA with N.I.F. B67189746, contact phone: 93 583 98 30 and email email@example.com
2. Purposes of processing your personal data
USERS / NAVIGATORS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE. We will process your personal data provided through our web forms for:
- Attend to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behavior of the browser within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- If applicable, sending commercial communications relating to the goods or services that make up our activity., And / or news or bulletins related to our sector.
3. Legal Basis of the Treatment
USERS / NAVIGATORS ON THE WEBSITE OF THE MANAGER:
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. Refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although it may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
4. Data Retention Terms or Criteria
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purposes for which it was initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be duly blocked and, where appropriate, made available to the competent administrations and public bodies, judges and courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, in accordance with during the limitation period of the actions that may derive from the relationship maintained with the client and / or the legally provided retention periods.
Data lock period:
THE CIVIL CODE: Between 5 and 15 years depending on the case, in accordance with the provisions of article 1964.2 of the aforementioned legal body.
5. Automated decisions and profiling
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration of the processing of your personal data, organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and courts.
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the person responsible has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
7. International data transfers
The organization does not perform any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties may exercise at any time and free of charge the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and if applicable, where applicable, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms enabled by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. In any case, your application must be accompanied by a photocopy of your D.N.I. or equivalent document, in order to prove their identity.
In the event that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority competent (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE“.
9. Veracity of the Data
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date; agreeing to report any changes to the data you provide, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It will be liable for any damage or injury, both direct and indirect, that may result from the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from non-compliance with the present obligation.
Last revision: November 12th, 2020