Responsible of Data treatment
- Identity: We love work Spaces, S.L (hereafter, “WE LOVE WORK SPACES”)
Postal address: Ausiàs March Street, nº31, principal 2ª – 08010 Barcelona
Data Protection Officer: WE LOVE WORK SPACES has NO Data Protection Officer.
How do we collect personal information?
2. WE LOVE WORK SPACES collects user information when they use Portal functionalities that require certain personal data. In particular, WE LOVE WORK SPACES will register the following information:
• Data provided through the contact form that the User interested in obtaining information about our services or conducting any type of consultation or request facilitates WE LOVE WORK SPACES.
• Email address provided by Users to subscribe to our newsletters and to receive our communications.
• Data provided by sending emails to the addresses identified in the Portal.
• Data provided by filling out the forms or using the features that are offered at the Portal.
The use of the different forms and / or functionalities enabled on the Portal is voluntary. However, some fields are needed to properly address your request, so that the User’s refusal to provide required information in the required fields will prevent WE LOVE WORK SPACES from attending to your request.
For what purposes does WE LOVE WORK SPACES use the personal data of the Users?
3. The personal data that the Portal User provides us through the forms and functionalities enabled in the Portal will be treated in general in order to facilitate the information requested by the Users, attend to their inquiries or requests, as well as any other purpose to that refer to the forms and functionalities that are offered through the portal.
Additionally, in the cases in which the Users have subscribed to our newsletter, their personal data will be treated in order to send by any means, including electronic means (email, SMS, etc.), commercial communications about Our products and legal, fiscal and accounting and administrative services or other services we offer or provide, as well as information about our activities, including relevant news about WE LOVE WORK SPACES and information about events that we organize, sponsor or in that otherwise participate WE LOVE WORK SPACES or its professionals.
Recipients of personal data
4. The personal data of the users will not be communicated to third parties, except for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which he was subject WE LOVE WORK SPACES
Legitimacy of treatments
5. Legitimation for the execution of a contract:
Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide the personal data, and likewise that the consequences of not doing so may imply the provision of the service requested.
How long will we keep your data?
6. The personal data will be preserved for as long as necessary to attend and manage the information requested by the Users, attend to their inquiries or requests or to fulfill any other purpose to which the forms and functionalities that are offered through the portal refer to.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter or otherwise given your consent for us to send you commercial communications, we will keep your data as long as you do not revoke that consent.
Once the aforementioned deadlines have elapsed, the personal data of the Users may be blocked and maintained by WE LOVE WORK SPACES for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment and only during the limitation period of said responsibilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by WE LOVE WORK SPACES.
How do I update my personal data?
7. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to WE LOVE WORK SPACES through this Portal are true, correct, current and complete. The User is responsible for communicating to WE LOVE WORK SPACES any modification or update thereof, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses provided in the section “How do I exercise my rights?” And following the instructions contained therein.
What happens if I make it easier for WE LOVE WORK SPACES third-party data?
How do I exercise my rights?
9. The user may, at any time, revoke the consent given, as well as request to WE LOVE WORK SPACES a confirmation as to whether their personal data is being treated by us and, if so, to access it. Likewise, you can request rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request your deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Likewise, under certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims. You may also oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
WE LOVE WORK SPACES will cease to treat personal data, except for legitimate legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, when applicable, the User may exercise the portability right to obtain the data in electronic format or that they are transmitted the same to another entity.
For these purposes, you can use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI or any other document that will allow you to prove your identity:
• By letter to the address: Ausiàs March Street, 31, principal 2ª – 08010 Barcelona
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, in the event that the User has knowledge or considers that a fact can be a breach of the applicable regulations regarding data protection, we can contact our security officer to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Protection of Data: www.agpd.es .
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address of the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
Origin of the data
10. The personal data that we treat in WE LOVE WORK SPACES SL come directly from you:
The categories of data that are treated are:
• Identification data
• Codes or identification keys
• Postal or electronic addresses
• Commercial information
• Economic data
Specially protected data is not processed.